I‘m always there


I‘m here.

It’s my objective to be here, since millions of years. There are always parts of me growing, flourishing, dying and decaying. Myriads of creatures following the path of life on my surface while I’m always there. Over there a small piece just separated from a bigger organism, floats silently back to me. Some time ago, not very long, it has been created by the bigger one to support it‘s life, to create nutrition from sunlight and air, now it’s purpose is done. It‘s last usable components have been given back to the bigger one, which have transformed its color, only the structure remained, then it finally separated from the bigger one and came back to me. 
I will take it back, let it rest, let it decay, let it’s components become part of a new organisms. Another one of my creatures comes along, picks it from its place, looks at it, seems to enjoy and admire it. Finally it’s being put back on me, to continue its decay. 
I wait, I’m there, I’m always there. I’m home of everything. Home of the huge long living structures, home of the short living smaller parts, also home of the tiny organisms who are now starting the decay process of the small one fully becoming part of me. I’m home of the admiring creature, too. Even this one will come back to me after some time, everything will be gone, nothing remains, everything renews, except me. I’m there.

I‘m here, waiting.

Comments