„Please leave a message after the tone“
„Please find attached...“
„We need to talk!“
„Please call me back!“
„Let’s arrange a meeting“
„Could you please send me a mail?“
„Have you read the mail I’ve sent you?“
„Please ping me once you’re online“
„Please join the conference call“
„Please reply back by...“
„Who will write the minutes?“
„I did not mean it in this way“
„This was not my understanding“
„We need to send out a communication“
„There is a lot of background noise, could you please mute.“
„How shall we inform the team?“
„Why was I not on copy?“
„You’re missing in the invitation“
„I had a parallel meeting“
„You are talking on mute“
„Who invited to the meeting?“
„Your line is very bad“
„Can you hear me?“
„Please repeat, please repeat, please repeat, please repeat...“
The words are draining.
My brain is running dry.
Where shall I take all these words from?
Time is passing by.
With permanent communication,
word’s meaning is long gone,
I want enjoy the silence,
Please leave me all alone.


Comments
Post a Comment