Deal readers and friends,
I have not updated my blog since some months now, so I hope at least some of you are curious to read some more texts by Greybeard.
Recently I did some updates:
- I've added a few memories of my childhood in the 1970s (some are even dated back to the late 1960s, in fact these are my oldest memories my mind could activate). In order to maintain historical sequence I've intentionally dated the publishing dates 50 years back though I only recently put the memories to (digital) paper. You will find these memories by selecting the tag "time travel" and "memories" in the "Labels" menue on the right. Also, you can simply open the "Archive" and select the year of your interest.
- Furthermore I posted some texts I originally wrote in German in my travel notebooks. I've translated them to English and slightly edited the for publishing in this blog, they can be found by selecting the label "time travel", too. These translated texts are indicated as "original" in the headline of the respective blog entry.
- One new text I wrote about my recent experiences with posts in Instagram.
Texts indicated as "memories" I've recently written from top of my mind, but referring to situations in the very past. So all of you who are interested in reading about a childhood in Germany during 60s and 70s of the last century, here you might find some stories.
So far the responses to my blog are pretty limited, though I'm very much interested what you, my readers and friends think about my texts. So please feel free to either comment individual texts or provide me your feedback via
Those people who personally know me might use Whatsapp, Instagram or any other communication channel to provide feedback. This blog is a kind of test for me and I'm very curious to receive feedback if it's valuable and which kind of texts you like most. In return I promise to post more often, if you like ;-)
Thank you all for taking your time to follow my thoughts and stories.
Greybeard

Comments
Post a Comment